Yes, so we’re taking a break from beauty blogging and will focus on something a bit related but not really. I’ve been nominated for the Beauty Blogger of the Month by London beauty blogger, Jay of JustJayBeauty 🙂 thank you what an honor. It’s nice that I get to meet loads of beautiful ladies who are just as batshit crazy about beauty products as I am. So please, check her out for cool beauty tips and reviews, mmkay? So, on with the show: I like doing these Q&A things actually.
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from?
I watch a lot Pixi Woo/Maya Mia videos, most of the everyday looks they do, I use as inspiration.
2. What are 3 of your makeup or skin care Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
Argan Oil – this made my skin so youthful on a vampiric level, let me tell ya.
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream – I literally cannot get enough of this thing.
MUFE Perfect Cover Concealer – Best concealer ever.
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time?
I’m into neutral eyes and a pop of peachy cheeks and lips. I also fake dewiness using a highlighter.
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands?
MUFE, MAC and Smashbox, definitely. From Asia: The Face Shop, Etude.
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve?
When the brow product won’t stay put all day. I’m very obsessive about my brows and I tend to layer at least 3 brow products on everyday.
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product!
The MUFE Aquabrow. I love MUFE and all but srsly, I paid less with my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade and it’s amazeballs!
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
Concealer now and forever. Amen. Because there are times when I’m just too lazy to put on a foundie but it’s never the case with the concealer.
My Nominations for Beauty Blogger of The Month
Well, this is tricky since I’m new into this whole thing and never got a chance to meet with others. However, I have come across these fabulous beauty bloggers through this blog. Ladies 😉
If you have been nominated check out Celia’s Corner for the Beauty Blogger of The Month for the giveaway rules.